Facebook “Favorite Belgian Beer” Competition Terms and
1. Beers for voting will be posted on Facebook at approx 11am NZT on Tuesdays
starting from January 21st
2. People can vote for the beer they like the best out of the choices in the post by
typing the name of their favorite beer comment section of the post.
3. Voting will be allowed for the 24 hour period after the post has been put up.
4. One vote per person, per week.
5. Results of that day’s winner will be posted on Wednesday evening NZ time.
6. Three (3) restaurant vouchers will be offered as prizes for the competition to the
value of One Hundred Dollars ($100) each.
7. People can receive a max of three (3) entries into the final draw per week. One for
liking the post, one for voting for their favourite beer of the ones shown and one
for sharing the page.
8. Prizes will be drawn at the conclusion of the competition by random names pulled
from all entries received.
9. Only One (1) prize able to be won by individual person.
10. In the event of the same name being drawn twice, there will be a re-draw.
11. Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Contest is open to legal residents of their respective countries where not
prohibited by law, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry
who have Internet access and a valid e-mail account prior to the beginning of the
Contest Period. Torenhof has the right to verify the eligibility of each entrant.
13. Voucher not redeemable for cash, no change given.
14. Prize winners will be notified by facebook message & must respond within seven
(7) days of receiving message or prize will be forfeit.
15. Prizewinners names / images may be used for advertising by Torenhof
16. Voucher will be posted to competition winners and must be used by 31 December
17. Torenhof assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, deletion,
communication error etc associated with this competition or similar.
18. Staff/Employee’s of Torenhof and their families are not eligible to win prizes.
19. Torenhof reserves the right to delete/disqualify and persons suspected of trying to
defraud the competition in any way.
20. By participating in the competition you agree with the terms and conditions of
21. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition
22. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook
or any of its associates.
and continuing until the competition has ended.